Devon IT today announced they will be hosting a series of webinars outlining desktop virtualization benefits and alternative desktop computing models.
Developed for IT personnel making business decisions regarding virtual desktops and cloud computing the webinars will be held every Thursday starting January 24 though February 21st, 2013. These webinars are focused to demonstrate to participants how to create a successful VDI environment with Acer thin clients.
“Most organizations are either migrating from PCs to virtualized and server-hosted desktops or evaluating virtual desktop approaches. VDI can help IT personnel realize significant security, total cost of ownership, increased productivity and flexibility benefits. We are excited to discuss the top trends in virtualization with enterprise and public sector IT experts across the country. Our goal is to relay essential product information and market opportunities to anyone interested in Thin Client VDI solutions.”
– Joe Makoid, Presiden, Devon IT
Topics and What You Will Learn:
- A Brief Comparison of the Thin Client Market
- How Echo Thin Client Management Software makes creating and maintaining remote desktop connections and terminal settings from one central location simple
- Choosing the best Thin Client for each User
- Acer Thin Client Features and Benefits
- Virtual desktops can increase security, lower costs, and create an overall better end user and IT environment