Featuring Lenovo’s Powerhouse Thin Client Solution at Healthcare Efficiency through Technology Expo Starting Today.
Devon IT, a leading provider of thin client software solutions is proud to partner with and showcase Lenovo’s Thin Client, M73 and Tiny-in-One Monitor at the HETT Expo in Olympia, London.
Fully certified for all leading virtualisation environments available with both LeTOS or WES7 operating systems and Lenovo Terminal Management software, the Lenovo M73 is one of the most versatile and powerful thin clients available on the market.
“We are proud to showcase these important Lenovo products at HETT on an international scale and are extremely confident that they can help support digital innovations in healthcare technology and improve efficiency across many platforms.”
– Adrian Hedges, Vice President of Worldwide Sales, Devon IT
Features and Benefits of ThinkCentre M73 Thin Client Device include:
- Fully Certified for Citrix, VMware and Microsoft virtual environments
- Award winning Tiny chassis design
- Powerful dual core Intel 2.4Ghz 1840T processor
- High performance graphics
Features and Benefits of the Tiny-in-One Monitor System include:
- Full integration with the Tiny range of thin clients
- Stunning visuals with front and back tilt angles
- Crisp 23-inch wide LED or LCD display with 1920×1080 resolution
- Integrated single power supply for monitor and Tiny thin client
- Simple setup: no tools required
Devon IT is proud to showcase this software along with the many other high-end solutions that have come from our partnership with Lenovo at such an important event in such a beautiful venue in London.
Demonstrations of the Lenovo ThinkCentre thin clients and Lenovo end-to-end solutions are available in Lenovo’s booth #258 at HETT.
For more information about Lenovo thin client solutions or product details email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 121 2225500. For more information about LeTOS and LTM please visit www.devonit.com/software. Follow Devon IT on Twitter @DevonIT.