Devon IT Will Showcase Lenovo’s Powerful New Thin Client Manager LTM 1.2.1 at VMworld 2015
Devon IT, a leading provider of thin client software solutions is proud to showcase Lenovo’s Thin Client Manager LTM 1.2.1 at this year’s VMworld 2015. This software offers many update features to help personalize and enhance the customer experience.
With LTM 1.2.1, Administrators can expect centralized control giving them the ability to add, delete or change software and configuration without the need to visit each user’s personal desktop device.
“With this latest release of LTM we have taken our powerful management platform that helps drive deployment and management of hosted and virtual desktop solutions, and developed expanded security features, added new reporting functions, and enhanced management capabilities.”
– Joe Makoid, President, Devon IT
Additional Features of LTM 1.2.1 include:
- Variable connection types based on hostname, IP, or other unique attributes
- Appliances joined to AD can configure permissions based on AD groups
- Echo WebUI will force log out after a period of inactivity
- Toggle Forced or Requested VNC Shadow session
- Ability to VNC Shadow multiple devices simultaneously
- Escape and Enter keys will Decline or Accept dialogs in WebUI
- Manage terminals behind a wireless LAN, NAT, or Firewall
- Configure multiple NICs in the appliance network configuration
- The Server Status page now reports information about the datastore
- Download remote logs from devices in inventory
- Includes adjustments for various Critical Vulnerability Errors (CVE)
Devon IT is proud to showcase this software along with the many other high-end solutions that have come from our partnership with Lenovo at such an important event on such a large scale.
“VMworld is the most important trade show for everything virtual. It brings in the who’s who of the industry together to both teach and learn. It is the can’t miss show of the year that Devon IT has been attending for almost a decade. The knowledge, leads, opportunities and potential future business collaboration gained at VMworld makes it the most important week of the year for us.”
-Ian Geiser, Chief Technology Officer, Devon IT
Demonstrations of the Lenovo ThinkCentre thin clients and Lenovo end-to-end solutions are available in Lenovo’s booth #1537 at VMworld.
For more information about Lenovo thin client solutions or product details email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (610) 757-4220 or toll-free at (888) 524-9382. For more information about LeTOS and LTM please visit www.devonit.com/software. Follow Devon IT on Twitter @DevonIT.
About Devon IT
Devon IT, Inc., (www.devonit.com) is a leading information technology company that offers thin client software, hardware, and virtual desktop solutions. Devon IT’s products offer users in various industries and environments greater IT security, enhanced manageability, improved reliability, and lower costs. Devon IT is also the creator of the patented VDI Blaster™, software that transforms PCs with hard drives into virtual desktops. The company is headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania with offices in London, and Shanghai. Read Devon IT’s technical blog, “Thin Tank,” at http://www.devonit.com/blog.
All company, brand, or product names are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders.