LTM 1.2.1 Includes New Security, Reporting and Management Capabilities for Administrating Lenovo ThinkCentre Thin Clients
Devon IT, a leading provider of thin client software solutions, announced its latest release of Lenovo Thin Client Manager (LTM). LTM 1.2.1 is a powerful thin client management platform, developed exclusively for Lenovo ThinkCentre thin clients by Devon IT.
“With this latest release of LTM we have taken our powerful management platform that helps drive deployment and management of hosted and virtual desktop solutions, and developed expanded security features, added new reporting functions, and enhanced management capabilities.”
– Joe Makoid, President, Devon IT
Lenovo ThinkCentre thin clients run a flexible Linux-based thin client operating system, LeTOS or Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES7) and can be managed by LTM at no additional cost. LTM provides centralized control giving administrators the ability to add, delete, or change software and configuration without visiting each user’s desktop device. Distribution of settings and connections are automated to the thin client terminals, enabling system and desktop administrators to create or copy new arrangements of settings, connections, and disk images to tailor the IT environment to their needs.
“LTM is effective, secure and easy to use management software that provides administrators greater ability to manage their virtual desktop environment by combining a simple user interface with enhanced scalability for large VDI deployments.”
– Joe Makoid, President, Devon IT
LTM’s Updated Features Include:
- Variable connection types based on hostname, IP, or other unique attributes
- Appliances joined to AD can configure permissions based on AD groups
- Echo WebUI will force log out after a period of inactivity
- Toggle Forced or Requested VNC Shadow session
- Ability to VNC Shadow multiple devices simultaneously
- Escape and Enter keys will Decline or Accept dialogs in WebUI
- Manage terminals behind a wireless LAN, NAT, or Firewall
- Configure multiple NICs in the appliance network configuration
- The Server Status page now reports information about the datastore
- Download remote logs from devices in inventory
- Includes adjustments for various Critical Vulnerability Errors (CVE)
For more information about virtual desktop solutions or to schedule a private demonstration, email email@example.com or call (610) 757-4220 or toll-free at (888) 524-9382. For more information about Devon IT software, Ceptor and VDI Blaster™, please visithttp://www.devonit.com/thin-client-software.
About Devon IT
Devon IT, Inc., (www.devonit.com) is a leading information technology company that offers thin client software, hardware, and virtual desktop solutions. Devon IT’s products offer users in various industries and environments greater IT security, enhanced manageability, improved reliability, and lower costs. Devon IT is also the creator of the patented VDI Blaster™, software that transforms PCs with hard drives into virtual desktops. The company is headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania with offices in London, Shanghai and Bangalore. Read Devon IT’s technical blog, “Thin Tank,” at http://www.devonit.com/blog.
All company, brand, or product names are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders.